Junior High Facility Photo Album

Buna Junior High is a combination of buildings built at different times, with approximate timeline as follows:

  • Main Building, containing 6 classrooms, offices, cafeteria, kitchen, and gym built in 1964.
  • The 6th Grade wing containing 5 classrooms was built around 1970 (estimate)
  • The library, a metal building, was built in 1985
  • Classroom addition (6 classrooms), a metal building was built in 1975
  • The band hall, a metal building, was built in 1980
  • The field house, a metal building, was built in 1986
  • The portables were brought in at various times in the late 1980's, with two from 1970, and comprise 13 classrooms (not counting the bookroom, which is in a portable also)

With 11 of a total of 30 classrooms in the brick buildings, only 37% of the classrooms are in the main buildings, leaving 63% of the classrooms in metal structures of which 13 or 43% of all classrooms are in portable buildings.

                        Source:  Various, including District insurance records

Buna Junior Highphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnailphoto gallery thumbnail